(Underlined are employees of BTCC)
- "Vein Recognition System", Aann Smita Abraham , International Conference On Recent Trends In Engineering And Technology – 2013, (15th -16 th March , 2013), at Kodaikanal.
- "At-Home Sleep Apnea Test System", Anna Ann Abraham, International Conference On Recent Trends In Engineering And Technology – 2013, (15th -16 th March , 2013), at Kodaikanal.
- "An Effective Method Of Harmonic Analysis In Ac Power Supply Using LPC 2138", Shyama M and Jahan Rosemary , International Conference On Recent Trends In Engineering And Technology – 2013, (15th -16 th March , 2013), at Kodaikanal
- "Wireless Sleep Apnea Detection System", Divya M Kaimal , International Conference On Recent Trends In Engineering And Technology – 2013, (15th -16 th March , 2013), at Kodaikanal
- "RPC Software for Cold Test Method using Thermal Image Analysis", Aann Smita Abraham and Arunai Nambiraj, 2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering and Technology (2nd ICRAET), ISBN 978-81-923541-0-9, 27 February, 2013. Hyderabad.(Best Paper Award)
- “Suitability and Adoption issues of Cloud Computing for Entrepreners”, Ranjit Abraham and Sarath Chandar Rao Sanku (2013), , IEEE - 6th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT’13), May 8-10 2013, Amman, Jordan.
- “A Study of Indian Women in Top Information Technology professions and Suggestions towards Competitiveness and Self-Improvement”, Anjali Miriam Dey, Ranjit Abraham, Sarath Chandar Rao Sanku (2013), 2013 Annual Conference on Management and Social Sciences (ACMSS), 16-18 April 2013, Bangkok, Thailand.
- “Training effects on neural network methods for voltage stability index computation”, Leela Salim, Anish Francis & Tibin Joseph, International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IRNet-AEEE), Cochin, January 2013. (Best Paper Award)
- "Vibration based Health Monitoring and Damage Diagnosis of Composite Beam Structure", Eldho Jacob Joy & Saha A.K, 4th International Conference on Integrity, Reliability & Failure (IRF2013), Funchal, Spain, June 2013.
- “Nerve Conduction Velocity Detection of a Set of Subjects under Constrains using PIC16F877”, Aann Smita Abraham & Arunai Nambi Raj, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 12, December-2011.
- "Efficient Patient Monitoring for multiple patients using WSN", Rajesh Kannan Megalingam, Divya M. Kaimal and Maneesha V. Ramesh, International Conference on Aadvances in Mobile Network, Communication and its Applications (IEEE-MNCAPPS), Bangalore, pp 87-90, 1-2 Aug 2012.
- “A result oriented perspective towards enhancing student learning outcomes in Indian private engineering colleges”, Dr. Ranjit Abraham and Dr. Sanku Sarath Chandar Rao, International Journal on Innovation and Management Technology (IJIMT), (2012).
- “Modeling and Analysis of a Bidirectional VSCHVDC Transmission System under Unbalanced Network Conditions”, Subhash Abraham and Jaimol Thomas, National Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical Engineering, NCRTE ’12, 19th March 2012.
- ”Fostering freshman Engineering students in private colleges towards a result oriented future - An Indian Perspective”, Ranjit Abraham, Sanku Sarath Chandar Rao and Subhash A. Punnoose, International Conference on Education and Management Innovation, IPEDR vol 30 (2012), pp 51-55.
- “A Study towards Pedagogic Renovation and Rejuvenation for Private Engineering Colleges in India”, Subhash A. Punnoose, Ranjit Abraham and Jaimol Thomas (2012), IEEE-AICERA, 2012.
- “Viral Interventions in the demylination of myelin”, Aann Smita Abraham, Dr. N Arunai Nambi Raj, International Conference on Science Engineering and Technology, VIT University, Vellore Nov 17-18, 2011.
- “Ayurvedic Outlook in Neurological regeneration of Myelin”, Aann Smita Abraham, Dr. N. Arunai Nambi Raj, Annual Conference of International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSACON 2011), Hyderabad, Nov 4-5, 2011.
- “Psychosomatic effects of counseling in Multiple Sclerosis Patients”, Aann Smita Abraham & Dr. N. Arunai Nambi Raj, International Conference in Counselling, Psychotherapy and Wellness (ICCP 2011), Bangalore, Jan 4-6 2012.
- "Active Power Flow Control in a Smart Microgrid by using a power Electronic Transformer", Amala Antony & Aparna Thampi, National Conference on Power System Emergencies (NPSEC), Kanchipuram, 2012. (Best Paper Award)